Benefits: The product contains invisible sealer to enhance protection and make surfaces easier to clean.
How to use:
- First removal all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Generously apply Rejuvenata™ to surface.
- Lightly polish with a soft, absorbent lint-free cloth or paper towel to remove excess.
- Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- We recommend sealing stone countertops with STAIN-PROOF Original™ or META CREME™.
- Applying multiple applications of Rejuvenata™ will over time make the surface stain repellent.
- Rejuvenata™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning – Purchase of Sustainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas from product contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Storage: Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. Do not freeze.